UltimateKEYS Keyboard Layout (Windows) - KLC Version
Installation - Integration in Windows OS using the compiled KLC version (not recommended on Win 10)
Important - Please note :
- I prefer the method using the AutoHotkey script as it is a less radical approach to the Windows OS.
- This second method should NOT be used in a production environment !
Uninstalling a previous version :
In case you have already installed a previous version of UltimateKEYS, uninstall it beforehand :
- Remove it from the 'language bar'.
- Uninstall it via 'Control Panel' -> 'Programs and Features'.
- Restart your computer.
Installing UltimateKEYS (secondary method, not recommended on Windows 10) :
- Unpack the ZIP file and run 'setup.exe'.
- Confirm the UAC (User Account Control) prompt by clicking 'Yes'.
- Log off and back on.
- Optionally, enable UltimateKEYS as the preferred keyboard layout in the 'language bar'.
Tools for opening and handling KLC files
The source '.KLC' file is found in the 'source' folder of the UltimateKEYS package.